Please note that this feature is only available on the Pro plan.
You can use Single Sign-On (SSO) tokens to authenticate users on your own server instead of them needing to create a Noora account. Please note that you should never share your SSO publicly. Single Sign-On should be combined with the embeddable widget for Noora boards and changelog.
Here's an overview of how it works:
- Store your private key on your server and don't share it.
- When you embed the Noora widget on your website or in your app, send a request to your server first to generate an SSO token.
- On your server, generate a token.
- Pass the token back to your client-side app and into the Noora widget.
- We will use this token to identify all of the posts, comments and votes that the user makes without them needing to create a Noora account.
For specific instructions on how to configure Single Sign-On (SSO) for your Noora workspace, go to https://yourdomain.noorahq.com/admin/sso.