This app allows you to connect Jira Cloud to your Noora workspace so that:
- Jira issues can be linked to Noora feedback. You will see a link both in Jira and in Noora.
- New Jira issues can be created from feedback in Noora.
- Install the Jira add-on from the marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1223691/noora-for-jira
- In Jira, Click “Configure”. Copy the secret token.
- Go to the Admin section of your Noora workspace. Then navigate to Settings → Integrations. On this screen under Jira Cloud you can paste the token into Noora to give that workspace access to your Jira instance.
- Now if you navigate to an “Idea” in Noora, you will see a new Jira links field.
- From here you can search amongst the Jira issues in the instance you have integrated or create a new issue for the feedback in Noora. The screenshot below shows the UI for creating a new issue instead of searching for an existing one.
- Once you either create an issue or link to an existing one, in both Noora and Jira, you will see links in the side panel.